Sometimes, I think my talents and creativity is wasted. I have all of these great ideas brewing in my mind that just don’t come to fruition. For example, Milkshake. Now, the idea for Milkshake. isn’t my own in entirety. After many projects and home-repair days, my husband, a dear friend and I came up with the idea of a milkshake shop. They came up with the idea of a roving milkshake truck and I’ve since added on a shop that would serve gourmet milkshakes in conjunction with the roving truck. The name, Milkshake., is all my own.
Or my Alice in Wonderland themed dessert shop. Alice in Wonderland was one of my favorite cartoon flicks as a kid, mainly because of its whimsical and colorful nature. Think of the desserts you could have with Alice in Wonderland as your inspiration. Crazy cotton candies, brightly colored cupcakes, fruity and flavorful drinks in cute bottles that say “Drink Me”. It’d be an insanely good idea and really would work best in a place like, I don’t know, Disney World. It would have to be called Alice’s Restaurant. The sign would obviously be a giant Cheshire cat. It’s all planned out.
I imagine Alice’s would serve desserts like this. Something whimsical and bright but also tasty and rich. We first tried this fudge around Christmas and then gave it as gifts to just about everyone. It’s rich and creamy and filled with fruity flavors from the Pebbles. They make it a fun, kid-friendly food that is a big hit. Take this to a party, make it for your next big event or just have some hanging around for fun. It’s too tasty to resist.
This recipe is from Cookies and Cups.
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups fruity pebbles, divided
- Line an 8″x8″ baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler. Pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and mix well until fully incorporated.
- Turn the mixer to low and stir in 1½ cups of Fruity Pebbles.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and press down until even.
- Pour the remaining Fruity Pebbles on top of the mixture and press gently.
- Chill for 1 hour until set, then slice into squares.