Oreo cheesecake dip is a simple but sweet way to please any party guest. Or you can just spoon it into your own mouth, that’s what I do.
If asked, I can definitively say cheesecake is in my top three most favorite desserts, beneath only lemon tarts and French macarons. It is creamy, sweet, smooth. I adore it with all of my heart and could eat it every day, if only my pants would fit afterward. But making cheesecake is definitely annoying. Softening the cream cheese, making the crust, pouring it all in, baking and cooling, making sure there are no cracks. It can be a huge pain and I like my desserts as easy as possible. The easier, the better, the faster they get shoved into my mouth as I unbutton the top button on my jeans.
This oreo cheesecake dip is a recipe my friend Ashley posted. It is everything I want in a cheesecake all in convenient dip form. Does life get much better? Nope.
- 5 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 5 Oreos, crumbled
- Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixer and cream together.
- Heat butter over medium heat in a sauce pan. Once melted, add in brown sugar and vanilla and mix. Set aside to cool.
- Once cool and with the mixer on low, drizzle the butter into the cream cheese mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in Oreos. Place a few on top for garnish.
- Serve with graham crackers.