Things you will never hear normal people say:
30 Rock is not funny. It’s just not. Ryan Reynolds does not have charm or good looks and is just generally icky. Scientists were completely justified in their demoting Pluto from planet to dwarf planet. 5:30 is an excellent time to wake up. Pizza is gross.
Am I right or am I right? Sane people just don’t agree with the above list. It’s not possible. Ryan Reynolds is both charming and easy on the eyes while also being hilarious. And Pluto should still be a planet, it’s just not right. And please, observe the following 30 Rock Tina Fey present from me to you:
As for pizza, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever met someone that doesn’t like pizza. Sure, there are people are not as crazy about it as I may be (crazy bordering obsession-could-eat-pizza-at-every-meal). But everyone likes pizza, right?
They did not disappoint. Pizza is wrapped up neatly into an adorable mini-muffin and served with a side of warm sauce for a quick and easy dinner. If you want to get really into it, whip up some garlic knots or a little cheesy bread. But these pizza muffins speak completely for themselves.
Recipe from Cheese Curd in Paradise
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- pinch red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup half and half
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pizza sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk in milk and egg. Stir in cheese and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide batter among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce.