For those who may be counting calories, this vanilla bean fruit salad clocks in at only 65 calories for one serving! A serving is one cup of fruit, this recipe makes two servings.
Vanilla Bean Stone Fruit Salad
Recipe type: dessert, fruit, healthy
- 1 ripe plout, pitted and chopped
- 1 ripe plum, pitted and chopped
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1 split vanilla bean
- Combine all of our fruit in a large bowl.
- Using a butter knife, scrape the seeds from the inside of the vanilla bean. Place them in the bowl with the fruit.
- Stir well.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour. A day is a good amount of time, it allows the natural juices from the fruit to come out and mix with the bean.