It’s safe to say that a bulk of people enjoy pizza. For when you don’t always have time to whip up a fresh pizza from scratch, this bubble up biscuit pizza makes a perfect fall-back.
We are big on pizza in this house. And while I hate to be presumptuous, I assume that most people also enjoy pizza. I’d go so far as to call it my favorite meal, hands down. So any time I see a dish that has the word pizza in it, I’m trying it.
When Kita posted this bubble up skillet pizza, I pinned it for later because pizza = love. And when I eventually made it, I decided that bubble up biscuit pizza is essentially one of my most favorite quick, easy weeknight meals. It has all the flavors of a traditional pizza without any of the annoying hassle of working out the dough. Save that for the professional and give this easy, hassle-free version a try.
The recipe should be considered guidelines, since pizza is incredibly subjective based on personal tastes. Add pepperoni, some sautéed onions or peppers or – for you weirdos out there who like them – mushrooms. You could get creative and try a Hawaiian pizza or act all sassy and toss a little sriracha on it. Save it for a night when you are lazy or in a rush and try it. You’ll love the ease.
- 2 containers refrigerated biscuit dough,
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to the temperature listed on the biscuit package.
- While it preheats, slice each biscuit into four pieces.
- Place the pieces in a bowl and toss with the jar of sauce and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Place the mixture in a glass baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.